Guideline To Open Disposable Cartridges
January 1, 2024 Business Growth
Vaping is becoming a norm and to make the process of vaping easy disposable CCELL cartridges are available in the market. The problem with regular cartridges is that they overheat readily and become difficult to use. To combat this problem CCELL is used.
CCELL stands for ceramic cells, the ceramics in these cartridges distribute heat evenly due to the nano-scale holes. Clouds of different flavors are filled in the cells for a flavorful puff. The benefits of using ceramic CCELL cartridges are that they do not break easily, do not heat excessively, and if not disposable can be refilled.
CCELL Disposable Cartridges: What Are They?
Vaping is a trendy thing but due to the overheating, breakable nature of vapes, and the difficult refilling process, the whole process becomes slightly difficult. This problem was resolved by the invention of disposable CCELL vapes.
These are designed for one-time use and are 100% user-friendly. Many vape-producing brands have started manufacturing disposable vapes because of the associated convenience with their use. The uniform heat distribution system of disposable cartridges makes them convenient to use both for experienced and new users. Now, before learning to open cartridges, we’ll see the anatomy of vapes and where cartridges are attached:
- Tank Chamber: Contains e-liquid and vaporizes it
- Atomizer: This is a heating chamber where vapors are produced
- Battery: The battery of the atomizer provides energy to the atomizer and it is rechargeable
- Button: This is the controller to turn on or off the vape
- Mouthpiece: The part from where the user inhales
- Between the mouthpiece and atomizer, cartridges are attached
How to Open CCELL Disposable Cartridges?
The opening process of cartridges is slightly technical. In disposable vapes, the air is removed from the vape juice so that the conversion of liquid into vapor becomes easy. Below are the steps that will guide you to open cartridges:
- You can use pliers or scissors to open the cartridges
- Put the mouthpiece in the place, and snug it quickly as the plier allows you to enter the minor groove
- Move the pliers on the mouthpiece till it adjusts to the place
- The popping sound will denote that the cartridge is opened
How to Empty CCELL Disposable Cartridges?
However, it is not advisable to refill disposable cartridges because of the liability of contamination or you may damage the cartridge entirely. Nonetheless, if one really wants to refill the disposable ones then one must be very careful conducting this process. Via the following methods you may open and refill the cartridges:
- To remove the leftover fluids, unscrew the mouthpiece by rotating it counterclockwise.
- Suck the leftover fluid with the help of a syringe
- Sometimes, due to high viscosity, the e-liquid can’t be sucked via a syringe. In this case, you can use gentle heat such as via a hair dryer to decrease the thickness of the fluid
- If you want to restore your e-liquid, you must use an amber glass bottle. This is because the amber color prevents damage via light and keeps the active ingredients protected
Refillable CCELL Cartridges
If you want to reuse your cartridges, it is better to use refillable options. Disposable cartridges may crack and leave you with nothing. To know whether your cartridge is disposable or reusable you can see the mouthpiece.
Rotate the mouthpiece in the counterclockwise direction, if it rotates easily then it is a refillable, on the other hand, if it does not move you can assume it is a disposable one. Via the following methods, you can refill the CCELL cartridge:
- Unscrew the mouthpiece by twisting it
- In the cartridges, there will be a chimney, an area between the mouthpiece and the bottom tube
- The area around the chimney is a reservoir that is filled only with pointed objects like a blunt end eyering
- As in disposable cartridges, we need gentle heat to melt jelly-like viscous e-liquid, here again, we will use heat to melt it and fill in the syringe
- Usually, a capacity of 0.5ml to 1 ml is required to be filled in the vape cartridges
- Avoid overfilling as this may damage the device
- Twist the mouthpiece again to close it
- Vaping can be done after 30 minutes of refilling and in some cases, you can start using it immediately as the oil already penetrated into the chimney
Sometimes it happens that the cartridge is reusable but its mouthpiece is jammed, in this case, you can read the guidelines on the leaflet given inside the box to conduct the operation accordingly.
Is CCELL Cartridge More Effective?
These cartridges are quite effective as they have revolutionized the vaping industry due to the ease associated with them. Apart from longevity, the cartridges can be used easily with the new bees.
All the parts of the cartridges are manufactured by the combined efforts of scientists and engineers to make the vaping process safe and harmless. Apart from this, the parts of the CCELL carriages are engineered in such a way that the oils remain fresh and active for a longer duration.
For How Long Does a CCELL Cartridge Last?
The lifespan of CCELL cartridges does not depend on a single factor. No matter how much good quality and expensive products you are using, factors like moisture, heat, and light can significantly impact the potency.
Usually, these cartridges have a five times longer lifespan than ordinary cartridges. From one day to more than two weeks these cartridges can work but the method of use and its combination with different flavors can impact the potency and life span to a noticeable level.
The following are the factors that can increase or decrease your CCELL cartridge lifespan:
- In ceramic cartridges, the battery coil can be damaged if it is pulled too hard. This may reduce the lifespan, so avoid harshly connecting the cartridges with vapes
- Improper attachment of cartridges can cause oil leakage that can damage the hardware of cartridges and damage it
- The type of batteries has a direct impact on the lifespan of the cartridges
- The custom vape cartridge boxes are another factor that can impact the quality of cartridges, high-quality packaging prevents damage from light, heat, and moisture and hence increases the productivity of your product
Problems Associated With Vaping
Though vaping is a good alternative to consuming tobacco directly it is not an easy task and has many associated challenges with it. The most common one is that marijuana products absorb heat quickly. Wick-based vaporizer carts are used to smoke marijuana, but the problem with wick-based vaporizers is that they sometimes burn before the user can even taste them.
How CCELL Can Be A Useful Option?
Vaping becomes easy with the help of ceramic cartridges. See how this can help in creating a seamless experience:
- The problem with ordinary cartridges is that they are prone to leakage, one must be very careful while attaching it with vapes as too loose and too tight can cause leaks, however with ceramic ones you just have to snap the cartridges for vaping
- With refillable ones, you have to be careful of debris and any other contamination or tampering, you may need alcohol to wipe off the exterior. But with disposable ones, you are free from this chaos
- Overcharging can impact the usefulness of the object so avoid it
CCELL disposable cartridges have revolutionized the vaping industry by making the whole process accessible and temper-proof. It is advisable to avoid refilling disposable ones to prevent contamination and ruining your experience. If you really want to reuse the cartridges then better use refillable ones.
These cartridges have a high-quality battery that does not require persistent charging. You just have to protect the cartridges from heat, moisture, or light via quality packaging to keep them in the best condition.